Thursday, March 13, 2008

What a great week!

I finally did it. I enrolled in school to get my pastry degree! Woohoo! I'll start in August and can't wait! I'm so excited! I keep looking over the classes I get to take and wow. Overwhelming but awesome!

I also met Dale Murphy today. Super cool! He's such a nice guy. I wish I could have talked to him a little more but oh well. I'm sure I'll talk to him again. I was so happy afterwards I told everyone I saw that I got to meet him. Everyone thought I was crazy, but hey, maybe I am. DALE MURPHY! Ha!!

2 comments:

Genny said...

Awesome! I am excited for you (both for enrolling in pastry school and for meeting a famous baseball player! JJ will be jealous.)

CONGRATS and GOOD LUCK! If you ever need me to test out any of your creations I am willing to help you with that. It might be an imposition, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for you.

Beckums said...

FINALLY!!!