Thursday, March 20, 2008

School

Well, so much for starting in August. I'm actually starting March 31st! Aahh! My admissions officer (who is absolutely wonderful by the way) called me and said she found a scholarship for me and it was mine as long as I could start on the 31st. So a meeting later here I am ready to start in about 10 days. I'm super excited and a little overwhelmed. The worst part about starting so early is that I'm not gonna get to watch my baseball games like I had planned. oh well! This is better than being a couch potato!

3 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

it's time to get TiVo or a cable with a DVR! I am so excited for you! You are amazing and I know you will be fabulous at this! SUPER FUN!

Heather said...

Hi!! How are you? Add me to your blog!! :)

Genny said...

How did school go?!?!?!

It was fun seeing you last week!