Monday, April 20, 2009

Stitches & Cake




Here's pictures of the wedding cake I made for Lindsey. It turned out super nice. I'm happy with it! The top layer was peanut butter cake with chocolate filling. The middle layer (the one they cut) was white cake with rainbow chip frosting. Lindsey used to eat rainbow chip frosting out of the can when she was younger. And the bottom layer was chocolate with chocolate frosting.

As I was putting together the cake I cut myself pretty bad and, for the first time ever in my life, had to go get stitches...6 of them! My thumb is still pretty sore but that's what I get for being dumb. :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Katie said...

you did awesome!! that cake looks gorgeous! we should go into business together : )

Brenna said...

Very cool cake I am impressed! I love it!