Thursday, June 5, 2008

THREES

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 JOYS, 3 FEARS, 3 GOALS, 3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS and 3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

JOYS
1. Watching baseball
2. My family
3. That I have a good job...even if it's in stupid Utah.

FEARS:
1. I'll be stuck in Utah forever
2. I'll never go back to Arizona
3. Did I mention being stuck in Utah forever?

GOALS:
1. Graduate school on time (next year!)
2. Move back to Arizona
3. Get married...

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS:
1. Twilight!
2. Baseball (Let's go Dbacks!)
3. Movies

RANDOM FACTS:
1. I collect Sleeping Beauty figurines.
2. I HATE the Yankees but would love to watch them play a game at Yankee Stadium.
3. I really want to drive a mini cooper like they do on Italian Job. :)

TAG YOU'RE IT!
1. Tiff
2. Julia
3. Kimmy
4. Jessica
5. Genny

4 comments:

Beckums said...

ah, you're sucked into the Twilight Zone too huh?! Don't you just looooove Edward tho

Aubrey said...

Sorry, but you probably will be stuck in Utah forever. We only planned to live here for two, maybe three years...tops! Well, we've been here for 5 1/2 years and still have 16 months to go...

I hate to say this, but it kind of grows on you. If we had family living up here, we'd never move back to AZ.

The Crouse House said...

I love your 3 things! How's your new place??? Miss you! PS: please don't get "stuck" in Utard!

Genny said...

Ha ha, your blog is so opposite of what mine would be! I will go over there and post now.

Hope you're enjoying your new digs!